A warm welcome to the site of the Irish One Spirit Interfaith Ministers
We are ordained non-denominational Ministers who can provide beautiful customised ceremonies including legal weddings, vow renewals; baby blessings; healing ceremonies; funeral ceremonies and ceremonies celebrating major life and seasonal changes.
Click below to find a Minister in your location and see the many varied ceremonies they offer.
Who We Are at a Glance
- All our Ministers are ordained Ministers and have had 2 years training
- We serve people of all faiths or none
- All our Ministers can perform legal weddings
- We offer ceremonies for the beginning of life, the end of life and all life stages in between!
- In 2017 and 2018 our Ministers have conducted over 700 wedding ceremonies and over 175 other ceremonies including Baby Blessings and Funerals
- Ministers are also engaged in leading retreats, running meditation groups, leading workshops, public speaking, spiritual counselling and working with community groups
What is One Spirit Interfaith About?
Interfaith is a vibrant and meaningful response to the changing spiritual needs of our times. It helps to meet the deep yearning many of us have for connection and spiritual expression. Here in Ireland we are keenly aware of the changing spiritual landscape. One Spirit Interfaith is not a new religion but draws on Universal Principles that underpin the great spiritual and sacred religious traditions. As One Spirit Interfaith Ministers we are open minded, open hearted men and women who feel we belong to an inclusive global spirituality and are not bound by any one creed. We are committed to celebrating life, to spiritual awakening and to exploring life’s deeper meanings.
Our Mission Statement
We are ordained non-denominational Ministers in Ireland. We foster spiritual inclusiveness and serve people of all faiths or none. We honour each person’s unique spiritual needs through deep listening, meaningful ceremonies and Spiritual Counselling.